Dinner money should be paid online through 'School Money'. Parents can access their child's account through the link sent by school.
If your child misses a day from school, the electronic system picks this up and credits the child's account (this means they do not get charged for a dinner on the day they are absent).
This system has been implemented to safeguard your money and ensure the correct information is recorded.
|1 day lunch money||£2.30|
|2 days lunch money||£4.60|
|3 days lunch money||£6.90|
|4 days lunch money||£9.20|
|5 days lunch money||£11.50|
This price is subject to change by order of the Local Authority.
- Applications/enquiries for free meals should be made to the School Office.
- Children may bring sandwiches for lunch. Children bringing sandwiches can choose to purchase pizza on Fridays (contact the school office for details).
- Please note: liquids MAY NOT be sent in tins or glass containers.
- All containers should be secure to avoid damage to schoolbooks, P.E. equipment.
- Children must remain on their chosen style of meal for the whole half-term