Dinner money should be sent to the school each MONDAY MORNING in a clearly marked envelope, stating the child's name, class and amount of contents.
|1 day lunch money||£2.10|
|2 days lunch money||£4.20|
|3 days lunch money||£6.30|
|4 days lunch money||£8.40|
|5 days lunch money||£10.50|
This price is subject to change by order of the Local Authority. School meals must be paid for in advance.
- Applications/enquiries for free meals should be made to the School Office.
- Children may bring sandwiches for lunch. Children bringing sandwiches can choose to purchase pizza on Wednesdays.
- Contact the office for details.
- Please note: liquids MAY NOT be sent in tins or glass containers.
- All containers should be secure to avoid damage to schoolbooks, P.E. equipment.
- Children must remain on their chosen style of meal for the whole half-term