Aims and Core Values
- To develop a Christ-centred community in which the Catholic Faith is nurtured and where a knowledge of and respect for other world religions is fostered.
- To establish an environment and ethos (clearly understood values and attitudes) within which individual children may develop their own potential for the benefit of themselves and the rest of society.
- To enable children to acquire the basic skills of literacy, oracy and numeracy.
- To enlarge a child's knowledge, experience and imaginative understanding and thus enhance his/her awareness of moral values and capacity for enjoyment.
- To develop in children the ability to make reasoned judgements and choices based on the interpretation and evaluation of relevant information, e.g. to develop a critical and discriminating attitude towards the mass media.
- To help children to appreciate human achievements in art, music, science, technology and literature
- To deliver a high standard of education to all pupils guided by the school Mission Statement and in line with Local Authority and National Curriculum statements.
- Caring for Staff and Pupils
- Value for money