Electronic gates have been fitted to the entrance of the school. All parents visiting the school during the day will need to press the intercom button to gain access.
- All external doors are kept shut and locked to the outside
- All visitors during the school day will have to sign tin and and wear a badge of identity
- Reception Class and Year 1 are collected from their own doors
- Years 2 and Year 3 are collected from the KS1 playground (3.15pm)
- Years 4, 5 and 6 will be dismissed from the KS2 Playground (3.15pm)
NB: There is no vehicle entry to the school to the school between the hours of 8.30 am-9.15 am and 2.30pm - 3.15pm.
Please remember to be courteous and safe in your parking. Parents are not allowed to enter the school car park in their vehicles to park or attempt to turn around as this is a health and safety risk. Parents with disabilities that require access arrangements should let the school office know so that appropriate provision can be put in place. Only park where there are no zig-zag lines and do not block the driveways of the neighbouring houses.
We encourage parents/carers to park a good walking distance from the school and walk the last 10 minutes to avoid congestion and contribute to a cleaner air environment. To this end, we ask all our families to sign our School Parking Pledge. By making the pledge families will be supporting the school's commitment to reducing congestion around the school gates, improving road safety and to increase the number of children travelling actively and safely to school.